Monday, April 6, 2009

Alive again..




In the mournin air he still smiled dat morbid smile..

N it was time again that fear....
Will it happen again dis time....

I cant take dis no more...
I want yew to stay tonight...
Be mine...
This time i wont let yew fly...
No...
Not dis time...
Yew are mine...

Just wen he stood n walked towards the door.....
I stumbled while i tried to him back....


I wont let yew...
Please dont go...
Stay back my love....
be mine.....

Yet again dat broken dead smile....

Off near i bared up my chest to a sharp scimitar....

Dug it deep till i felt alive....
Ripped my blood ridden heart n threw on in his feet...

Cudnt hold myself but let out a painful cry....

Once n for last he smiled..
Stepped on it...

N i watched him go away beyond my reach...
Into the meadows i let out once again a painful cry.........

N cried on the floor...
Torn...
I cried till I felt i was still alive.....

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fantastical writing, written either by a love-fail case or someone who thinks he/she is alone :|

    ReplyDelete