Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Black luf..






All was so rite like it was supozd to be....
Yew were my saviour...
And forever we were meant to be.....


I woke up that dark cloudy mornin...
Rubing my tired eyes...
Still smelling of cigarettes, spinin head..
To discover yer dirty lies.....


The note by my bed made my head heavier...
I felt sick and torn...
And on my pain ridden chest i sketched a bleedin line...

Days have pasd...
Sorrowful nytz seem to neverlast..
i still feel polarized...
Still Remember ur fake and assuring very venus like smiles...


I burn in this pain...
So much so that am Black..
Scorched...
Incinerated...
In my own prison i pry....

But nothing can bring me down nemore...
I am not falling for nemore dirty lies....
Only romance i know of is this pain...
N Only mirth i know of is this remorseful rhymes...


I know therez no more heaven for me...
I know there is no more faith..
possessed by very different beliefs..
There is so much more to me than wat it seems to be....


So dont even think to reseed....
I am colder than the blades of gothic jails...
In my head i am clear...
And i no longer trail down the wrong lanes....


Rustlin n lonely yes they are....
But its so quiet, real and mundane....

N no longer yew or neone else shalt judge me...
Because i am a rebel n forever i shalt live free....

1 comment:

  1. Well if there is reason behind this post then I think the point of this post will be to hurt the writer more...

    did u write it yourself? or copied it? do u have a reason? :O

    ReplyDelete