Monday, April 6, 2009

Darkened Sky..



Yew dug ur own grave n dragged meh down with yew...
Now that v are safe...
Underground..


There will be no more harm don to us...
In dis peaceful dark brown v lay in arms just....
Between the ticking of seconds..
Love gives birth to lust...
We are at home now..


Yew must show me your bitter luf...
Black to blue..
My eyes crave for ur warmth..
My souls bleedin and i am hurt...
Your hands kreep down my cold spine..
I feel glad am still alive...


Six feet below the earth..
Its cold and dark ground....
Its like drifting into a never ending sleep...


I await for the ecstasy to give in...
So dat i kan be peaceful n get rid of these haunting sounds..
I slit my wrists feedin yew my sins...
World starts spinin around....
Darker than the satans eyes....
The vision blurs....


I give up to struggle....
I no more strive....
Up above the wings of angel of death...
I am loosing myself into that indefinete darkened sky...

1 comment:

  1. I din understand the point of this post...

    you wrote it yourself or copied it from some where?

    ReplyDelete